Thursday, March 22, 2012

How to Have a Low-Key Prom

Hello, everyone! Sorry the posts have been scarce lately. I've been extremely busy. Prom was last weekend, and this week, I'm directing a play at school, so it's been pretty hectic.

My prom was so much fun.  It was a magical night full of friends, fun, and the best date ever! One of the best parts was that it was extremely low-key. I didn't have to scramble to get ready, and I got to relax all day long. Here's the ultimate schedule for Prom weekend:

Friday
-4 PM: Manicure/Pedicure
-6 PM: Go out with your friends. Squeeze in one last opportunity to bond before the big night!

Saturday
-10 AM: Wake up
-11 AM: Shower. Make sure to exfoliate!
-12 PM: Go to your local florist to pick up your boutonniere/corsage.
-1 PM: Watch a few episodes of your favorite TV show. It'll relax you and get your day off to a great start!
-3 PM: Start your hair & makeup. Play some of your favorite music (I blasted The Beatles and Mumford & Sons!).
-4 PM: Slip on your dress and do any final touches!
-4:15 PM: Head out! Have a wonderful, safe night. Enjoy it, and don't stress the small stuff.

Here's some pictures from my prom:

Me and my date, Austen!
Me and one of my good friends, Nea!

No comments:

Post a Comment