Friday, March 30, 2012

I Love My Combat Boots

Combat boots are the best thing to happen to my closet since the white tshirt. They're so cute and comfortable, but so edgy! I feel like such a hipster when I wear them. They're the easiest way to quickly add an edge to any outfit. Here's the pair that I bought. They're a little on the expensive side, but they're totally worth it. I wear them almost every single day, and they're such good quality that they still look almost new!

Steve Madden Troopa Boot ($99.95)

Here's a less expensive option from American Eagle:

AEO Lace-Up Moto Boot ($50)

Every girl should own a pair of combat boots. They'll go with everything: jeans, shorts, dresses, skirts. They'll add the perfect hipster edge to all of your cute outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment